- Start Time:03:40PM
- End Time:04:10PM
- Day:Day 1
The session will examine trends in Malware use, distribution, development and high-risk vulnerabilities disclosed by major hardware and software vendors in the first half of 2022. It will also include practical advice on ways security teams can reduce their business risk against these attacks.
Specific topics include:
- -An overview of the threat landscape of malware and vulnerabilities
- -Top referenced malware variants associated with cyberattacks
- -Top vulnerabilities associated with cyberattacks.
- -Tips on how to strengthen your security posture and advisement for threat hunting teams and security operations center teams
- -Outlook for the rest of 2022 based on H1 2022 observations
Manager - Sales Engineering
03:40PM - Day 1
View Presentation: The 2022 Malware and Vulnerability Threat Landscape
10:45AM - Day 1
View Panel: Cloud Vulnerabilities and Cyber Resilience