Day 1 - 23 November 2021
Cyber Security for Business: Chairperson’s Welcome
Overview of sessions and highlights of the morning of Cyber for Business and afternoon of Blockchain for Business sessions
Under control: are Coronavirus restrictions a new reality for government surveillance?
- Discussing the impact of track and trace, lockdowns and other national restrictions
- Where does this stop in terms of surveillance, and are personal privacies under threat?
- Understanding new perceptions of reality
Reshaping security to power growth in your business
- No more the team of ‘no’ – How can you rethink security to be a business enabler?
- Developing a human-centric approach to improve effectiveness
- How to adopt security and resilience into daily operations
Panel: Getting the board on board – Proving ROI
- Are you breach ready?
- Identifying where the biggest improvements can be made to your cybersecurity policy.
- Evaluating the cost of a potential breach and the most cost-effective solution to industry-specific threats.
- How important is a good cyber education?
How should I be using threat intelligence to protect my business?
- Understanding your risk of advanced persistent threats, zero-day threats & exploits and how to avoid them
- Staying up to date on trends, methods and known bad actors
- How to use this intelligence to make intelligent decisions – demonstrating risk to the board
The weakest link – securing your supply chain
- Creating a strategy for selection, approval and management of third parties
- Understanding your stakeholders and their individual requirements, and where this causes vulnerabilities
- Taking a risk-based approach to all new and existing interactions
How far should you automate processes?
- With modern cyberattacks becoming heavily automated, organisations can no longer keep up manually. How and where should automation be used?
- How to predict behaviour and execute response faster
- Where should we draw the line?
Panel: Something you forgot? Building secure applications
- What can organisations look at in their infrastructure to enable proactive defence?
- Mapping your attack surface – web, mobile and legacy
- The top application security vulnerabilities and how to combat them
Cyber Security Solution Presentation
- To follow soon…
Getting ahead of the next breach
- Regaining control – understanding your new perimeter and how to prioritise controls
- Using the pandemic’s focus on IT to allow security to influence decision making
- Top tips to secure remote working without compromising productivity
Creating a powerful culture of awareness
- How can you make your staff safer online – at ‘work’ and at home?
- Discussing social engineering, vishing and spearphishing, and the impact of social media.
- Evaluating methods such as punishment and gamification to manage behaviour.
End of Day One
Day 2 - 24 November 2021
Cyber Security for Business Day 2: Chairperson’s Welcome
Overview of sessions and highlights of the morning Blockchain for Business sessions and afternoon of Cyber for Business sessions
- Top ways to improve your posture for free
- Getting the messaging from the security industry clear
- Threat hunting with free tools
The road to SASE
- A starter guide: what do you need to know?
- How can a single platform simplify SASE while improving overall functionality?
Panel: Levelling the playing field – what to have in your arsenal
- What are the best things to happen in the cyber arena in the last 18 months, and where is the future of the industry headed?
- How are start-ups approaching new and evolved threat models, and how can they ensure they can keep up with a constant new set of challenges?
- How are organisations developing creative solutions?
Scaling security in multi-cloud environments
- How a multi-cloud environment can improve IT operations and customer service
- Getting the best visibility across multiple cloud surfaces
On the move: securing data in transit
- Understanding the core security challenges of migrating to the cloud
- How can you fill gaps left by cloud service providers?
- Best practices for encryption and authentication
Sharing the load: Tips for cloud workload protection
- Understanding what your workload is – processes, applications and resources.
- Keeping cloud-based workloads secure whilst ensuring visibility and compliance.
- Simplifying protection in the hybrid era
Panel: Secure cloud access for the agile enterprise
- Understanding the most common cloud security oversights
- How can your security policy management enable you to meet guidelines without compromising agility?
- Discussing how CASBs can help
The threat within: Anomaly detection best practices
- How to use automated threat intelligence to resolve gaps in your defences
- Monitoring user behaviour to detect insider attacks in real time
- Reduce operational risks and remove operational error by tracking and responding to anomalous activity
Threat hunting on a budget
- Tips and tricks, and the traps to avoid
- How to manage intelligence resources efficiently
- Identifying key threat hunting skills and how to implement them
Cyber Security Innovation Presentation
- Details to follow…