Day 1 - 23 November 2021
Enterprise Security: Chairperson’s Welcome
Opening talk – overview of sessions and highlights.
09:50AM - Day 1
Security for business continuity
- Understanding the difference between disaster recovery and continuity management and how they should work together
- How to plan for an attack
- Limiting the damage – how to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
. Angelos Varthalitis, CISO, Transdev Netherlands
10:10AM - Day 1
Privacy – Presentation TBC
- Details to follow soon…
. Franck Bernard, Privacy Consultant , OneTrust
Panel: Doing more with less: consolidating your SecToolkit
- Coping with reduced security budgets and staffing post-pandemic – Best practices for weathering the storm
- How can interaction between technologies, systems and processes improve performance on a tight budget?
- Discussing the merits of combined-functionality solutions
Zero Trust or Bust – No exceptions!
- Remote access has never been more prevalent – how can you ensure you are continuously verifying users and devices?
- Providing enhanced visibility into the Internet of Things – which devices are on your network and what are they doing?
- Why securing digital innovation demands Zero-trust
Head of Cyber Detection & Response
12:00PM - Day 1
Taking a modern approach to detection & response
- Details to follow…
. Ariel Lemelson, Head of Cyber Detection & Response, Booking.com
Senior Representative, Hunters
12:20PM - Day 1
Extended detection & response
- Delivering visibility into data across your entire infrastructure.
- How XDR has evolved from traditional endpoint protection.
- Layering additional tools within your current architecture
. Senior Representative, Hunters, ,
Dimitri van Zantvliet Rozemeijer
01:40PM - Day 1
Panel: Ransomware – trends for 2022
- How have ransomware threats evolved during the pandemic?
- Lessons learned from high profile attacks
- How can public and private sectors work together to tackle 2022’s threat landscape?
. Dimitri van Zantvliet Rozemeijer, CISO, Nederlandse Spoorwegen
Daniela Almeida Lourenço
02:20PM - Day 1
Security awareness best practices
- Details to follow…
. Daniela Almeida Lourenço, BISO, CarNext.com
Protecting data at speed – security in the hybrid era
- Delivering security everywhere – SASE and the Cloud.
- How cryptographic key encryption can help protect existing data.
- How to simplify cloud-access controls.
- Implementing a full life-cycle approach.
Partnering against the pandemic: for health and security
- How international cooperation between security professionals has helped stem the tide of Covid-19
- Using technical skills to address non-security problems
- The importance of partnerships and skill-sharing
Proactive defence for the enterprise of things
- Device security.
- Decoupling security & IoT concerns.
- Understanding the path of data and where vulnerabilities lie.