Day 1 - 30 November 2021
VIRTUAL: Building a functional SecOps Team
- Best practices for building your security team
- Understanding the business engagement level – becoming a key enabler
- Proactive steps for monitoring and incident response
Vice President Business Development, Network Business Division
10:10AM - Day 1
02:20PM - Day 1
VIRTUAL: A pragmatic approach for a migration of your network to a Zero Trust architecture
With ransomware and other cyberthreats on the rise, the adoption of a zero-trust model has become a priority. Network micro-segmentation is one of the first milestones in the zero-trust journey and has been necessary and possible for many years. But the practice has been hampered by a lack of understanding of the applications and IoTs it meant to protect, as well as too much complexity in network architectures. This presentation will discuss the simplest possible way to segment the network and achieve a Zero Trust architecture, while ensuring business continuity and digital transformation.
- How can you ensure you are continuously verifying users and devices?
- Providing enhanced visibility into the Internet of Things – which devices are on your network and what are they doing?
- Why securing digital innovation demands Zero-trust?
VIRTUAL: Live Panel – Secure cloud access for the agile enterprise
- Understanding the most common cloud security oversights
- How can your security policy management enable you to meet guidelines without compromising agility?
- Discussing how CASBs can help
Senior Solution Architect
11:20AM - Day 1
11:40AM - Day 1
VIRTUAL: Would Your Organization Fail the Active Directory Security Assessment?
- You’ll come away from this session with a practical checklist of AD vulnerabilities to watch for in your environment, including:
- Password policies that are inadequate for modern account protection
- Accounts with elevated privileges in place that haven’t been adequately reviewed
- Accounts with delegated permissions over Active Directory that have unwanted consequences on AD security that have proliferated over time
- Weak Group Policy configuration, which creates a variety of holes that attackers can drive through
VP Sales EMEA
11:40AM - Day 1
12:20PM - Day 1
VIRTUAL: Purpose-Built Open XDR: The Most Effective Approach for SIEM Replacement
- The shift to the cloud and the extension of the attack surface requires new approaches for threat detection and response.
- Join this session to understand how Open XDR is used by Fortune 1000 companies to ingest, cross-correlate, prioritize and investigate incidents using telemetry from the entire IT and security stack.
- Learn how Open XDR is rapidly becoming the go-to alternative for SIEM
VIRTUAL: Scaling security in multi-cloud environments
- How a multi-cloud environment can improve IT operations and customer service
- Getting the best visibility across multiple cloud surfaces
VIRTUAL: The threat within: Anomaly detection best practices
- How to use automated threat intelligence to resolve gaps in your defences
- Monitoring user behaviour to detect insider attacks in real time
- Reduce operational risks and remove operational error by tracking and responding to anomalous activity
VIRTUAL: Threat hunting on a budget
- Tips and tricks, and the traps to avoid
- How to manage intelligence resources efficiently
- Identifying key threat hunting skills and how to implement them
01:00PM - Day 1
10:40AM - Day 1
PRERECORDED PANEL: Doing more with less: Strategies for security leaders
- Coping with reduced security budgets and staffing post-pandemic – Best practices for weathering the storm
- How can interaction between technologies, systems and processes improve performance on a tight budget?
- Discussing the merits of combined-functionality solutions
Dimitri van Zantvliet Rozemeijer
01:40PM - Day 1
01:40PM - Day 1
PRERECORDED PANEL: Ransomware – trends for 2022
- How have ransomware threats evolved during the pandemic?
- Lessons learned from high profile attacks
- How can public and private sectors work together to tackle 2022’s threat landscape?