Day 1 - 20 September 2022
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: Assessing Cyber Security and Risk in a Modern Landscape
- What are the main cyber risks which we are faced with today?
- Exploring the importance of Cybersecurity from a UX view.
- Reviewing the upcoming tech of Confidential Computing and how it can enhance your enterprise protection.
Senior Representative, Snyk
10:40AM - Day 1
10:15AM - Day 1
Presentation: The Latest Social Engineering Threats
- What are the current social engineering threats?
- Understanding the consequences of social engineering on enterprise.
- How to effectively equip your workforce to be prepared for social engineering threats.
. Senior Representative, Snyk, ,
Panel: Creating a Cyber Resilient Business
- Reviewing key strategies for your enterprise.
- Exploring the importance of combining cybersecurity, business continuity and enterprise resilience.
- How to elevate the role of security?
- Maintaining functionality effectively and safely.
Senior Representative, Darktrace
11:40AM - Day 1
Presentation: Using the Cloud Safely
- What is the best cloud strategy for your business?
- Public, Private or Hybrid: How architecture impacts cloud security.
- Addressing the risks of the Cloud as a big data centre.
- What impact does cloud security have on consumers?
. Senior Representative, Darktrace, ,
Presentation: Faking It – Deepfake Crime Exposing Cyber Security Gaps
- Understanding the Deepfake Threat, why it is a current threat and not a future concern?
- How should I respond to Deepfake?
- Why Cybersecurity needs People, not just Technology.
Senior Representative, Immune GmbH
12:40PM - Day 1
Presentation: Securing the Enterprise Against Potential Data Breaches
- Understanding why the consequences of a data breach are worse than ever.
- Learn how to minimize the risk of a data breach with a comprehensive policy.
. Senior Representative, Immune GmbH, ,
Senior Representative, Mitigant
12:50PM - Day 1
Presentation: Tricky Business – How to Evaluate Risk
- Defining what risk is in today’s Cyber and Cloud environment.
- The benefits and pitfalls of metrics, access, and devices.
- How People, processes & products are utilised to evaluate risk.
- Whose job should it be? Should there be restrictions when working with other companies?
. Senior Representative, Mitigant, ,
Lunch & Networking Break
Panel: Total Wipeout! What are Wiper Attacks and How to Stay Ahead?
- What is a Wiper Attack?
- Discussing the destructive nature of a Wiper Attack and prominent case studies.
- How to avoid being a victim of a Wiper Attack.
- Can we prevent this threat? What can you do?
Senior Representative, DCC Nederland BV
02:30PM - Day 1
Presentation: The Ransomware Rising
- Ransomware attacks are evolving their strategies in light of heavy crackdowns: how do we evolve alongside this?
- Learn more about ransomware prevention, mitigation, and response
. Senior Representative, DCC Nederland BV, ,
Presentation: Creating a Cyber Resilient Business
- The impact of combining cybersecurity, business continuity and enterprise resilience.
- How to elevate the role of security in your business.
. Senior Representative, Recorded Future, ,
Presentation: Optimizing Threat Detection and Response in Light of Increased Automation
- Analysing Security Risks associated with RPA implementation.
- Why should you create a governance framework to mitigate RPA-related risks?
- What can we do to reduce threats? Reviewing : Regular audits, log integrity, access management, vendor selection, bot identification and data security.
Presentation: No Phish for Me Please!
- What is a Phishing Attack and why is it still a threat to businesses in 2022?
- What is the result of a Phishing Attack? How does it affect me?
- How to recognise a typical Phishing Attack and How to Respond.
. Senior Representative, Recorded Future, ,
Presentation: Help Me! Using Security Operation Centres (SOC) to Improve Your Security Armoury
- What are SOC’s?
- Learn of the Benefits of SOC’s, including cost, agility and resource.
- How to the correct SOC for your enterprise.
Presentation: Understanding Digital Identity – Lessons Learned from an Ethical Hacker
- With an ever-increasing threat of cybercrime, tighter regulations on the use of data– there has never been such an important time to create a Secure Culture and learn more about how to protect your digital identity.
- What is the role of an ethical hacker?
- The best way to understand digital identity from the perspective of an ethical hacker.
Chair’s Closing Remarks
End of Day 1
View Day 2 Content Here:
Accelerating Digital Transformation