Day 2 - 1 December 2021
VIRTUAL: Embracing chaos: Resilience in a post-pandemic world
- How can we ensure organisations are resilient in fast-changing environments?
- The importance of good visibility, threat intelligence and threat modelling
- How to embed your resilience program into ‘business as usual’
VIRTUAL: Reshaping security to power growth in your business
- No more the team of ‘no’ – How can you rethink security to be a business enabler?
- Developing a human-centric approach to improve effectiveness
- How to adopt security and resilience into daily operations
VIRTUAL: Live Panel – Levelling the playing field – what to have in your arsenal
- What are the best things to happen in the cyber arena in the last 18 months, and where is the future of the industry headed?
- How are start-ups approaching new and evolved threat models, and how can they ensure they can keep up with a constant new set of challenges?
- How are organisations developing creative solutions?
. Dr. Wendy Ng, Cloud Security Architect Lead, OneWeb
. Andrea Garcia Beltran, UK & International Head of Cyber, RSA
Senior Representative, Synopsys
11:20AM - Day 2
VIRTUAL: Something you forgot? Building secure applications
- What can organisations look at in their infrastructure to enable proactive defence?
- Mapping your attack surface – web, mobile and legacy
- The top application security vulnerabilities and how to combat them
. Senior Representative, Synopsys, ,
Director - Strategic Account Development
11:40AM - Day 2
11:40AM - Day 2
VIRTUAL: Heads in the cloud: Securing The New Frontier
- During 2021, we have hosted numerous roundtable talks with CISOs and CIOs to discover what challenges the new frontiers of cloud service adoption is presenting to them for cyber security.
- The feedback is really interesting – CISOs’ shifting priorities, accelerated digital transformation, business culture re-think and its impact on cyber security.
- In this session, we will share the views of fellow professionals like you, on how you can prime your organization for success in a disrupted and uncertain world.
- If you are a CIO or CISO whose priorities are evolving (sometimes daily), join us for a fascinating look at the challenges of securing today’s operating environments.
. Tony Smith, Director - Strategic Account Development, F-Secure
VIRTUAL: Ubiquitous internet – changing dynamics in cyberspace
- How can organisations look at reducing the negative impact of the pandemic?
- Where to go for 2022 – how to create positive change
- Addressing new and systematic risk
VIRTUAL: Making the web safe
- Discussing web-app vulnerabilities around authentication, validation and user input
- How to build websites to function as expected, even when under attack
- The importance of testing to reduce your risk exposure
VIRTUAL: Reducing risk in the cloud – What you haven’t considered
- Should we be automatically moving to the cloud? Where is cloud not being adopted and why?
- Using cloud-based resources safely – moving sensitive workloads out of legacy data centres
- Examples of organisations using the cloud securely to enhance customer experience and user journey
Joris den Bruinen
Hague Security Delta
01:00PM - Day 2
10:40AM - Day 2
PRERECORDED PANEL: Trust no one? Establishing Zero Trust security
- How have changes to the enterprise perimeter impacted cybersecurity today?
- Discussing the role of the human impact in Zero Trust
- Best practices for limiting the lateral movement of bad actors through your network
- Justifying costs and overcoming obstacles to Zero Trust digital transformation
. Joris den Bruinen, Director, Hague Security Delta
Daniela Almeida Lourenço
01:40PM - Day 2
01:30PM - Day 2
02:50PM - Day 1
PRERECORDED PANEL: Strong to the core: Security for digital transformation
- Rebooting an outdated security strategy – how far should you go, and how can this help power digital transformation?
- Reducing risk from third parties as your organisation grows
- Identifying deficits in your strategy and incorporating into your risk management program
. Daniela Almeida Lourenço, BISO, CarNext.com