Day 2 - 24 November 2021
Securing the future: Chairperson’s Welcome
Opening talk – overview of sessions and highlights.
Reducing risk in the cyber and physical world
- Exploring security for industrial control systems and critical infrastructure
- The convergence of IT & OT – addressing new vulnerabilities and risks posed
- Best practices for security in today’s industrial networks
Director Solutions Engineering GRC
10:10AM - Day 2
The ‘new normal’? Keeping secure in post-covid times
- Understanding the unique needs of your new hybrid workforce – how has the pandemic expanded attack vectors and created new vulnerabilities?
- How to gain the visibility and control you need to apply security controls
- Why you should be implementing holistic security that goes beyond just web-apps
. Anton Merk, Director Solutions Engineering GRC, OneTrust
Panel: Embracing chaos: Resilience in a post-COVID world
- How can we ensure organisations are resilient in fast-changing environments?
- The importance of good visibility, threat intelligence and threat modelling
- How to embed your resilience program into ‘business as usual’
The limit does not exist – security for the enterprise of things
- Decoupling security & IoT concerns
- Understanding the path of data and where vulnerabilities lie
- How can Zero-Trust be applied to device management?
Observable architecture – security for the SDLC
- Is your security architecture actually working?
- Building a holistic AppSec program – code scanning, M&A risk assessments and quality control
- Adding capacity for innovation through comprehensive software security
Ubiquitous internet – changing dynamics in cyberspace
- How can organisations look at reducing the negative impact of the pandemic?
- Where to go for 2021 – how to create positive change.
- Addressing new and systematic risk.
Panel: Strong to the core: Security for digital transformation
- Rebooting an outdated security strategy – how far should you go, and how can this help power digital transformation?
- Reducing risk from third parties as your organisation grows
- Identifying deficits in your strategy and incorporating into your risk management program
Making the web safe
- Discussing web-app vulnerabilities around authentication, validation and user input
- How to build websites to function as expected, even when under attack
- The importance of testing to reduce your risk exposure
Future-proofing your security team
- How to do secure, fast innovation in a corporate environment
- Prioritising for the future – Automation, IoT & Cloud, where should you focus your time and resource?
- Becoming the agent for change within your organisation
Application security solution presentation
- To follow soon…
Reducing risk in the cloud – What you haven’t considered
- Should we be automatically moving to the cloud? Where is cloud not being adopted and why?
- Using cloud-based resources safely – moving sensitive workloads out of legacy data centres
- Examples of organisations using the cloud securely to enhance customer experience and user journey